- 10 Stoneless Halkidiki and Kalamata Olives with Rosemary
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ clove of garlic
- 1x 50g tin anchovies fillets in olive oil
- 3tbsp Capers Capotes, rinsed
- dash of black pepper
- 1 slice of Peppers Pimiento Piquillo
- 200g fusilli
- 10 vine tomatoes, separated into 2 pieces
- 1 tin Stoneless Manzanilla Olives filled with Jalapeno, drained
- 2 slices of Peppers Pimiento Piquillo
- Parmesan to finish
- 1 Fragata Hot Pepper Guindillas
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F. Slice the Jalapeno filled olives and 2 slices of peppers.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Put the pasta with in a large saucepan of boiling water with a dash of salt and cook according to the instructions until al dente.
- Meanwhile, place all the tapenade ingredients into a blender, including the oil from the anchovy fillets. Pulse a few times to chop but you don’t want to end up with a fine paste.
- Drain the pasta, place back in the saucepan and stir through the tapenade. Add in the pepper and olive slices. Serve and garnish with tomatoes. Grate a little parmesan on top.