- 1 pizza base
- 100ml passata
- 20g of Rocket
- 10 sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained and sliced
- Stoneless Halkidiki and Kalamata Olives with Rosemary
- Stoneless Halkidiki Olives with Lemon and Garlic
- 100g Feta cheese
- Pre heat the oven, fan 180c/ conventional 200c/ gas 6.
- Cover the pizza base with the passata, leaving an inch around the edge if you want a crust.
- Using as many olives as you desire (we think the more the better!) place onto the pizza base
- Cut the feta into small squares and dot around on the pizza
- Just as before with the olives and feta, place the sun dried tomatoes on the pizza
- Place the pizza into the oven for 15 minutes
- Shred the rocket, sprinkle over the pizza and enjoy!