- 1 cup Fragata Stoneless Halkidiki and Kalamata Olives with Rosemary (including the oil from the jar)
- 1 cup Fragata Stoneless Hojiblanca Olives Seasoned with Sea Salt
- Generous pinch of chilli flakes
- 40g feta cheese- cubed
- Handful Pomegranate seeds
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the olives and chilli with the olive oil from the jar.
- Add a generous seasoning of sea salt and pepper.
- Mix everything and leave this in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Stir through the feta cheese and pomegranate seeds before serving.
Recipe by Charley's Health