- 2 Packets Fragata Stoneless Manzanilla Olives seasoned with Lemon
- 1/2 Aubergine
- 150g Curly Kale
- Handful Fresh Strawberries
- Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 Red Onion
- 1/2 Butternut Squash
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish
- Tbsp olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Tbsp honey
- Preheat your oven to 190c and chop the aubergine and butternut squash into cubes.
- Place these onto a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pop these into the oven for around 40 minutes to roast until really nice and soft.
- So assemble your salad, start by adding the kale into a large bowl and then pour over all of the dressing ingredients, then massage these into the kale.
- Finely dice the onions and stir these and the olives through the marinated kale.
- Once the veggies are cooked, toss these through your salad along with some sliced strawberries and finish with a garnishing of fresh basil leaves.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe by Charleys Health