A supremely green pasta dish, which doesn’t compromise on deliciousness. Fragata Stoneless Hojiblanca Olives, chicken and pesto create the perfect pasta masterpiece, prepared in less than 20 minutes!
- 2 tablespoons Fragata Stoneless Black Hojiblanca Olives, halved
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 heaped teaspoons green pesto
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs
- Black pepper and salt
- Chilli flakes or powder (optional)
- 100g pasta (can be gluten-free)
- 1 small broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 large handfuls spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon soft cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large pan then add the chicken, garlic, spring onions, 1 teaspoon of the pesto, herbs, seasoning and chilli (if using). Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly. Add a dash of water if it gets dry.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to packet instructions then drain. Also steam the broccoli florets.
- Now stir in the spinach leaves and soft cheese and continue cooking on a low heat for a few minutes, then stir in the cooked pasta and broccoli.
- Dish out between two plates. Sprinkle over the olives, pomegranate seeds and pistachio nuts over each - now enjoy straight away.