- 1/2 cucumber
- Handful of Radish
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 head of corn
- Handful baby plum tomatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 cans Fragata Chorizo Stuffed Olives
- Olive oil for cooking
- Chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Heaped tbsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200c and chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Pop these into the oven to roast for 45 minutes, until nice and crisp, yet soft in the centre.
- Meanwhile, prep the rest of the salad ingredients by slicing the cucumber, radish, tomatoes and avocado.
- For the corn, heat a little olive oil in a frying pan or griddle pan and cook the corn over medium/high heat until vibrant in colour and slightly charred.
Then chop into slices.
- Layer the salad bowl with all of the veggies, olives and then the cooked potatoes once they’re ready.
- For the dressing, combine all of the ingredients and mix everything together. Drizzle over the salad and garnish with some chilli flakes before serving and getting stuck in.
Recipe by Charley's Health