This super easy roasted vegetables, lentils and feta dish makes a great alternative to a traditional Sunday roast, and easy to prepare to impress a large group, as most of the ingredients can be popped straight into the oven. The perfect way to quickly use up leftover veggies or potatoes too.
- 2 tablespoons Fragata Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Filled with Garlic, halved
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Black pepper and salt
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 aubergine, cut into chunks
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1⁄2 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cubed
- 1 pepper, cut into chunks
- New potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 50g cooked puy lentils
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the oil over the base of a large roasting/baking tray or dish.
- Prepare the vegetables and throw them into the tray. Sprinkle over the herbs, seasoning and chilli flakes then drizzle over the rest of the oil. Stir or shake so the vegetables are coated in everything. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the potatoes for 15 minutes then drain.
- Stir the cooked potatoes and lentils into the tray then scatter over the feta cheese and olives. Return to the oven for a further 10 minutes. Now dish out and serve.