This easy to make and fresh risotto recipe is a delightful family meal. It has lots of green goodness from the spring vegetables, and is perfectly complemented with Fragata Manzanilla Olives with Lemon.
- 3 tablespoons Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Filled with Lemon or Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Seasoned with Lemon
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 150g risotto rice
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 50g fresh or frozen peas
- Broccoli florets
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Handful of spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan then add the spring onions and garlic and cook on a medium heat for a few minutes. Add the courgette and rice and continue to cook.
- Stir in the stock and bring to the boil, then turn down and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the peas, broccoli, parsley and lemon zest and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes, stirring regularly until the water has been absorbed.
- Turn off the heat but keep on the hob and stir in the spinach leaves, Parmesan and black pepper to allow to melt in.
- Divide between two plates – now enjoy straight away.