- 2 large handfuls kale
- 100g brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- Handful dried cranberries
- 100g shredded red cabbage
- 100g shredded carrot
- Handful Fragata Stoneless Hojiblanca Green Olives
- Lemon juice
- Tsp olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic
- Dressing: 2 tbsp light tahini
- Juice from half a lemon
- Tbsp olive oil
- Tbsp honey
- 1 small clove garlic- crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the packet and add the stock cube into the water to add
- Peel and slice the sprouts in half and add these into a frying pan with a little of olive oil and crush in the
- Saute these until nice and crispy and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the kale and drizzle over a little olive oil and lemon juice and massage this
into the kale.
- Add in the shredded cabbage, carrots and cooked brussels and toss everything together.
- Slice some of the olives in half and leaving the rest whole, add these into the salad mixture with the
cranberries and pom seeds.
- Give everything a good mix and serve into bowls.
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients, then gradually add in a drizzle of water whist
mixing, until you reach the desired consistency.
Recipe by Charley's Health