- 200g Can Fragata Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Filled With Garlic (85g drained)
- 200g Can Fragata Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Filled With Anchovy (85g drained)
- 2 tbsp Dried oregano or mixed herbs
- 1 zest and juice of a lemon
- Sprinkle of cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- *Replace with 75g Fragata Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Filled with Anchovy - Reduced Salt (for a healthier alternative.)
- Preheat the grill to a medium setting and line a non-stick tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients together except for the extra virgin olive oil.
- Put the olives under the grill for 8-10 minutes, keeping an eye on them so that they don't burn. You will need to turn them during the cooking process to make sure they are evenly cooked.
- Once the olives begin to soften and turn brown they are cooked.
- Pour into a serving bowl and drizzle with a little extra virgin olive oil before serving.
Recipe by Celery and Cupcakes