These gorgeous savoury muffins are filled with mozzarella and Fragata Olives. A perfect party snack or side for a Mediterranean dish. Quick to prepare and bake, this recipe will make 6 big muffins or 10-12 small muffins.
- 3 medium eggs
- 100ml milk
- 200g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 80ml sunflower oil
- A pinch of salt
- 50g grated Parmesan cheese
- 80g Fragata Anchovy Filled Olives
- 80g mozzarella, cubed
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Sift flour with baking powder and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs with milk and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder a tablespoon at a time and whisk until well combined.
- Pour in the sunflower oil and stir again.
- Fold in the grated Parmesan. Then slice the olives and add to the mix with the mozzarella.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 15-20 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre of the muffins comes out dry and clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. The muffins will keep for 2 days in an airtight container.
Recipe by My Foodie Days