- 1/2 pack Fragata Garlic & Thyme pitted Olives
- 2 slices Fragata Pimiento Piquillo Peppers
- Tbsp Tomato puree
- Small red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 slices Fragata Roasted red pepper
- 150g chestnut mushrooms
- 3 free range eggs
- Handful fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
- Finely dice the red onion and garlic and heat these in a frying pan with a little olive oil. Saute over medium heat until softened and fragrant.
- Slice the red peppers and mushrooms and add these to the pan also, along with the chopped tomatoes and half a can of water.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Season to taste with salt, chilli flakes and pepper and add in the tomato puree.
- Once the sauce has started to thicken and reduce down, stir through the olives and some fresh basil leaves.
- Make three wells in the sauce and crack the eggs into each. Cook for a few minutes, then place the pan under the grill to cook the top of the eggs. You want the yolks to still be runny. (make sure to use a pan safe for oven use)
- Serve with some slices of chunky bread for dipping and enjoy!
Recipe by Charleys Health