Zest up your olive experience with this wonderful zingy marinade, comprised of orange, lemon, lime, garlic and thyme.
- 350g Fragata Stoneless Hojiblanca Green Olives (drained)
- 1 large orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 4 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 250ml good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Add strips of the lemon, lime and orange peel to a large bowl. (If you prefer, remove the zest with a fine grater).
- Stir in the garlic cloves, thyme and olive oil.
- Now be patient! Leave it to sit for as long as possible. The longer you can, the better the result.
Recipe by Celery and Cupcakes