- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 packet of Fragata marinated stoneless olives with olive oil and sea salt
- 2 Tbps Fragata capers
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- A handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 300g pasta
- For the sauce, heat some oil in a saucepan.
- Dice the onion and add to the pan. Cook until soft.
- Finely chop or mince the garlic. Add the garlic to the saucepan and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and capers. Stir until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
- Add 1L of water to a separate pot and season with salt. Place over high heat and let it come to a boil.
- Add your pasta and cook it according to the packet instructions.
- Once your sauce is done, turn off the heat, add some chopped parsley and stir through the sauce.
- Add the sauce to your cooked and drained pasta and enjoy!
Recipe by Katie @mummasvegankitchen