Manchego cheese, garlic, chillies, and rosemary set the stage for Fragata Stoneless Hojiblanca Black Olives in this scrumptious Spanish style marinated olives jar.
- 380g Fragata Stoneless Hojiblanca Black Olives
- 170g manchego cheese cubed
- 6 cloves of garlic peeled
- 2 red chillies deseeded and diced
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 250ml good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the rosemary from the stalks, before adding to a large bowl with the other ingredients.
- Stir together well and transfer to a preserving jar.
- Keep refrigerated and use as needed. Enjoy!
Recipe by Celery and Cupcakes