- 1 pack Fragata Garlic & Herb Olives
- 200g cherry Tomatoes
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 Servings of your favourite pasta
- Large Handful Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh Basil for garnish
- Sea Salt and pepper
- Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 red onion 120g king prawns
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Finely dice the onion and garlic cloves and add these into a frying pan with a light brushing of olive oil.
- Cook until fragrant, then add in the tomatoes and heat to medium.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Once the tomatoes have started to burst, add in the king prawns, olives, a good pinch of chilli flakes and season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain most of the water, reserving a little behind to help create the sauce.
- Stir the pasta through the sauce along with the olive oil, fresh basil and a handful of pomegranate seeds.
- Adjust any seasonings to taste and serve topped with extra pomegranate seeds and more fresh basil.
Recipe by Charleys Health