A platter fit for a King. There’s nothing missing from this Fragata Chorizo Filled Olive Marinade Platter, with crispy potatoes, hummus and avocado providing the perfect accompaniment to our indulgent olives.
- Marinade: Handful Fragata Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Filled with Chorizo (diced)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Dash of smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp agave/brown rice syrup
- 3 tbsp water
- Platter: 450g baby potatoes
- Rest of the Olives
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Crackers of choice
- 1/2 avocado (sliced)
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- To make the marinade, in a jar, combine the olive oil, balsamic, olives, salt, vinegar, syrup and paprika. Place a lid on the jar and shake to
combine all of the ingredients.
- Slice the potatoes into halves and place these onto a baking sheet. Drizzle over a couple of tbsp of the marinade and toss to ensure that
they’re all evenly coated.
- Pop these into the oven to roast for 30 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- Assemble your platter and add the potatoes once cooked. Drizzle over a little extra marinade and serve.
Recipe by Charley's Health