Spice up your life with these Hot and Spicy Olives. The pairing of Fragata Peppers with Fragata Anchovy Filled Olives is simply perfect, and they can easily be prepared ahead of time, ready to eat whenever you fancy!
- 300g Fragata Anchovy Filled Olives (drained)
- 3 Fragata Hot Peppers Guindillas (drained and sliced)
- 4 Fragata Peppers Pimiento Piquillo (sliced into ribbons)
- 4 cloves of garlic (peeled and smashed)
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 100ml good quality extra virgin olive oil
- *Replace with 75g Fragata Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Filled with Anchovy - Reduced Salt (for a healthier alternative.)
- Remove the rosemary and thyme from the stalks, before mixing them in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients (except the oil).
- Stir together well and then pour over the extra virgin olive and transfer to a large preserving jar.
- Keep refrigerated and use as needed. Enjoy!
Recipe by Celery and Cupcakes