- 300g Fragata Anchovy Filled Olives (drained)
- 3 Fragata Hot Peppers Guindillas (drained and sliced)
- 4 Fragata Peppers Pimiento Piquillo (sliced into ribbons)
- 4 cloves of garlic (peeled and smashed)
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 100ml good quality extra virgin olive oil
- *Replace with 75g Fragata Stoneless Manzanilla Olives Filled with Anchovy - Reduced Salt (for a healthier alternative.)
- Remove the rosemary and thyme from the stalks, before mixing them in a large bowl with the rest of the ingredients (except the oil).
- Stir together well and then pour over the extra virgin olive and transfer to a large preserving jar.
- Keep refrigerated and use as needed. Enjoy!
Recipe by Celery and Cupcakes