- 200g Fragata Stoneless Hojiblanca black olives
- 200g Fragata Stoneless Hojiblanca green olives
- 4 Fragata Peppers Pimiento Piquillo sliced
- 8 garlic cloves
- Rind of one lemon sliced
- Handful of fresh thyme
- 1.5 litres water
- 4 tbsp salt
- 300ml olive oil
- 400ml white wine vinegar
- Make a pickling liqueur by stirring together the water and salt. Add in the olives and leave them to soak for a week, changing the water every day.
- Drain the olives and add to a large bowl. Stir in the garlic, roasted red peppers, thyme, and lemon. Pour over the vinegar and oil.
- Transfer to sterile jars and store in the fridge.
Recipe by Celery and Cupcakes