- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 100g red cabbage
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 large handfuls curly kale
- 60g Fragata Marinated stoneless olives with olive oil and sea salt
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice from 1 small lemon
- Heaped tbsp honey
- Pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Add your quinoa into a saucepan with 1 cup of water and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and allow this to simmer until all of the water has absorbed and your quinoa is light and fluffy. Use a fork to fluff the quinoa once cooked.
- Meanwhile, shred the red cabbage and carrot, then combine these in a large bowl with the curly kale. Mix all of your dressing ingredients together and add a couple of spoonfuls of this to the salad. Massage the dressing in to help soften and break down the kale.
- Roughly chop half of the olives and stir these and the cooked quinoa through your veggies.
- Add the rest of your dressing and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with some avocado slices and the extra olives to garnish.
Recipe by Charleys Health