- 1 whole aubergine
- Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 ripe avocado
- 150g shredded red cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 pack Fragata garlic & thyme
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- Preheat your oven to 190c. Cut the aubergine into cubes and place these onto a baking tray.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Pop this into the oven and bake for 45 minutes until soft.
- Meanwhile, slice the red pepper into thin strips and combine this with the red cabbage, pomegranate seeds and olives.
- To make the dressing, mix together the tahini, lemon juice, crushed garlic,
maple syrup and gradually drizzle in water until you've reached a smooth,
pourable consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, add the salad, cooked aubergine, chickpeas and sliced avocado
to a bowl then drizzle over a generous amount of the dressing.
- Garnish with fresh herbs & enjoy.
Recipe by Charleys Health