Olive tapenades are delicious as a dip or bruschetta topping. A simple but impressive recipe that can be made in 15 minutes. These Fragata Manzanilla olives filled with garlic add so much extra flavour to a classic tapenade recipe. Try experimenting with our other varieties for different flavour combinations.
- 1 tin of Fragata Manzanilla olives filled with garlic
- 2 anchovies
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp Fragata capers
- Black Pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp Extra virgin Olive oil
- Toasted pine nuts for topping – optional
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse to a slightly chunky but combined paste.
- Great served on toasted griddled slices of baguette or ciabatta topped with pine nuts.
Recipe by Nicola Family Kitchen