- 1/2 head fresh cauliflower
- Olive Oil for cooking
- Pinch cumin
- Large Handful Pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cucumber
- 3 large handfuls of kale
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lemon
- Tbsp honey/agave syrup
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 Jar fragata Chorizo Stuffed Olives
- Preheat your oven to 190c and line a tray with baking paper.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets and scatter these over the tray with a little olive oil, salt and
cumin, then toss together.
- Roast in the oven for around 40 minutes until nice and crisp!
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing for the salad, combine the olive oil, honey, lemon juice &
season with a good pinch of salt and pepper, then mix well.
- Add the kale into a bowl and drizzle over a little of the dressing and massage this in.
- Slice the cucumber into quarters and olives into halves.
- Toss these through the kale, along with the pom seeds and then the cauliflower once cooked.
- Add an extra drizzle of the dressing or serve on the side.
Recipe by Charley's Health