These mini jacket potatoes topped with Fragata capers and soured cream sauce are easy to prepare but so delicious. Perfect served as a light lunch or as a side dish at a picnic, BBQ or other occasion.
- 500g baby potatoes
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 50g soured cream
- 1tbsp Fragata Caper Capotes finely chopped
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
- Prick the potatoes with a fork, rub with oil and season with sea salt
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 50 mins – 1 hour
- While potatoes are cooking, mix soured cream and Fragata Capers together in a bowl with lots of freshly ground pepper
- Allow potatoes to cool for 10-15 mins, then cut a cross in each at the top, and pinch the base to open a little
- Add a spoonful of the soured cream mix. Serve warm.