- 120g pasta of choice
- Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 courgette
- Large Handful baby spinach
- 100g Fragata Olives with Chorizo
- 40g feta cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chilli flakes – optional
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and crush in the garlic clove. Cook until fragrant.
- Slice the courgette and add this to the pan and cook until nice and soft.
- Slice the olives into halves and add these into the pan also.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water, reserving a little for the sauce and transfer this into the pan with the veggies.
- Stir through the spinach and allow to wilt, then crumble over the feta and mix everything together.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and chilli flakes.
- You can add a little of the leftover pasta water here if needed.
- Serve and garnish as you desire!
Recipe by Charley's Health